Thank you for visiting our website. By browsing and using our website you are agreeing to comply with and
bound by the following terms and conditions of use, this document covers the use of our website.
The term s used in this document:
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the intellectual property owners of the website : Trans Global Logistics UK Ltd
Field Road Mildenhall IP28 7AL . email email@example.com
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term : GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
The Term: PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
The Term: Cookies mean small files stored on user ’ s computer or device.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance , and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than
in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) .
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of the United Kingdom.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to your specific requests
Personal data retention
Personal data w ill only be retained whilst it is necessary for us to do so in relation to you being a customer of Trans Global Logistics UK Ltd.
Limited information will be retained within our systems to maintain the integrity of the data.
Any other information you may choose to provide us through the website
Using your personal information Personal information may be used to:
- supply to you services purchased via the website
- send you general (non – marketing) commercial communications
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- deal with your enquiries
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud
How We Use Them
This site uses Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google . This service sets a small,
non – intrusive cookie and is vital in providing information that we use to improve our websites performance
and the quality of our services by helping us analyse how the site is used. Google Analytics cookies do not read,
store , or save personal information such as name, address, telephone, etc.
You may prevent Google from setting cookies by using their opt-out tool which can be found
please visit their information page here: http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/
Our site does not set any other cookies or transmit data to any third parties. However, the site does contain
links to other sites which may have different cookie/privacy policies. We advise that you read their own
Information maybe disclosed to any of our employees, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors in so far as
reasonably necessary to provide a service to you
We may also disclose your personal information to other international countries in the course of providing you
a service, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the United Kingdom and
European Economic Area. We may also be required to share information required by overseas customs
authorities to facilitate a seamless transition through border controls in the countries(s) of destination.
By using our website you agreeing to such transfers of personal information.
Within the confines of this website we are committed to take all reasonable care to ensure that we are GDPR
compliant, and within PECR guidelines.
By using this website you agree to allowing your information for use within Trans Global Logistics UK Ltd . If you
choose to opt – out you must inform us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to opt-out.
Last updated 9 th October 2020